Drift - BC Info
DRIFT - Luxury Private Apartments at Palm Cove - Boutique Collection
Situated on Palm Cove's esplanade, the design of Drift Apartments incorporates themes of the beach and the lush tropical rainforest of Far Northern Queensland.
- 1, 2 or 3 Bedrooms with king and twin bedding
- 2 Bathrooms (Ensuite Bathroom with shower and spa)
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- Flatscreen TV/ CD / DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven and fridge, tea & coffee making facilities
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Open plan living and dining area
- Toiletries starter pack
- Apartments are serviced every 8 days. Daily service available at additional cost.
- Please note that not all units may have all of these features. If you have a specific requirement please advise us at the time of booking
- Apartment within Resort complex
- Fitness Centre
- Lagoon style pool with children's pool
- Off street parking
- Shops and restaurants onsite
- Lifts/elevator (4 floors)
Location: Williams Esplanade, cnr Veivers Road. Palm Cove
With four cafes, three restaurants, hairdressers and boutique retail shops conveniently located on site, everything that you need for the enjoyment of a holiday is right at your doorstep.
- Distance to Beach: beachfront
- Distance to Cairns Airport: 25 min drive
* Check in is at Coral Horizons located 137 Williams Esplanade. Reception Hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm.
* The apartments are privately managed by Boutique Collection. You will have access to the resort facilities. The only difference is your check-in location and you are not able to charge purchases to your room within the resort.
The Boutique Collection offers a selection of exclusive hand picked apartments in Palm Cove. All apartments included in the collection are privately owned and individually decorated which adds to their uniqueness. Only those properties offering premium facilities within their range are chosen to become members of this collection - this is your guarantee of the high standard of accommodation you can expect with unsurpassed value
Drift - BC Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.