Luxury Beachfront 1, 2 & 3 bedroom Apartments
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- 50 metres from the beach
Inc. all levies & taxes
Mandalay Apartments Info
Mandalay luxury beachfront apartments have a 50 metre walkway to Four Mile Beach and a short walk to Macrossan Street These beautifully furnished apartments are nestled amongst lush tropical vibrant gardens and feature all of the facilities that you would expect in your Port Douglas Holiday.
- Tennis Court & Equipment for hire
- Barbeque facilities
- Security parking & Perimeter fencing
- Bikes, Beach towels, Cots, High Chairs,
- Strollers & Rollaway beds for hire
- Two swimming pools both with spa (one with lap lane)
- Spacious interiors
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Balconies with relaxing timber outdoor furniture
- Complete Kitchen, including a wall oven and microwave
- Separate laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom to each master bedroom
- Family bathroom, with shower over bath
- Two toilets and Hairdryer
- Plenty of wardrobe space and luggage storage
- In room safes
- Wireless internet available for purchase
- TV (free-to-air and Austar cable) and DVD player
Additionally all Beachfront Apartments feature:
- 2 Person Spa Bath in the ensuite bathroom
- Larger floor Space within apartments
- Tropical Garden View OR Pool View (Pool view on Request)
- 1 Bedroom: King OR 2 Single Beds
- 2 Bedroom: King & 2 Single Beds
- 3 Bedroom: 2 x Kings & 2 x Singles
- Note bedding is fixed
- For 4 Adults, we recommend the 2 Bedroom Beachfront for space and comfort
- We recommend a 3 Bedroom Apartment if you require 2 x King beds Although this is a beachfront property there are no full beach views due to the natural beach vegetation.
Definitely would stay again
All Personnel we dealt with at reception were very helpful and friendly. The apartment was beautiful and spacious and in a great location. If ever we return to Port Douglas, we would definitely stay there again.
Posted By Ibi Lambert
Big nice apartment
Big nice apartment, very small pool but close to beach.Lack of a bar a problem for dad.
Posted By Hakan Sjodin
Very quiet location
The Mandalay Apartment topped off a beautiful holiday in Port Douglas to celebrate my 50th birthday. My family & friends had a wonderful time with the accommodation close to the beach & shops. Very quiet location set in tropical gardens. Will definately go back for another holiday to beautiful Port Douglas and the lovely Mandalay Apartments.
Posted By Glenda Walter
Mandalay Apartments Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|1 Bedroom Apartment||PER NIGHT||Enquire|
|1 Bedroom, 3+ nights||$290||Book|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||PER NIGHT||Enquire|
|2 Bedroom, 2+ nights||$315||Book|
|2 Bedroom Beachfront, 2+ nights||$390||Book|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||PER NIGHT||Enquire|
|3 Bedroom, 2+ nights||$365||Book|
|3 Bedroom Beachfront, 2+ nights||$435||Book|
|Executive Apartment||PER NIGHT||Enquire|
|3 Bedroom Executive, 3+ nights||$505||Book|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse, 5+ nights||$565||Book|
Prices valid from Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|Cot Hire (Per Week)||$60|
Child Age = 4-14 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.