Pacific Hotel Cairns Info
PACIFIC HOTEL CAIRNS:
The Pacific Hotel Cairns is centrally located on the picturesque Cairns Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and the Reef Fleet Terminal.
Hotel facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and Bushfire Flame Grill offering Churrasco Brazilian style BBQ with Australian style. Facilities include 24 hour reception and free Wi-Fi.
All rooms are spacious and elegant with most having views overlooking Marlin Marina, Trinity Inlet and local parklands.
What makes it Great?
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room Service
- Downtown Waterfront location
- Spacious rooms and suites
- Esplanade Lagoon and Reef Fleet Terminal directly opposite.
- Outdoor swimming pool is located on Level 3
- Check-in time: 2pm. Check-out time: 11am.
- Bushfire Restaurant: Breakfast 6:30am - 9.30am daily
- Bushfire Flame Grill Dinner: 5.30pm til late.
- Bushfire Bar
- 24 hour reception
- Tour Desk
- Room Service
- Duty-free shopping adjacent
- On-site car park (fee applies)
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Business services
- Currency Exchange
- Coin operated laundries available on four floors
- Multilingual staff
Beautiful new Tropical Luxe rooms are specially designed to incorporate tropical themed decor, natural light and thoughtfully appointed ensuites feature natural stone walk-in shower and luxurious amenities. These non-smoking rooms do not have balconies and offer complimentary Wi-Fi. Tropical Luxe Premium rooms have additional features.
- Standard 22 -32m., Level 4 & 5
- Superior 27m., Level 6, 7 & 8
- Executive 27m., Level 9, 10 & 11 with view of Esplanade or Inlet and Mountains.
- Deluxe 33 - 51m., Front corner of each level and Harbour Wing
- New Tropical Luxe 22 - 31m., Level 2 & 3 No balcony
- New Tropical Luxe Premium 32 - 48m., Level 2 & 3 No balcony
- New Tropical Luxe Family 46m., Level 2 & 3 No balcony
- King or 2x single beds
- Complimentary in-room safes
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Shower & Bath, Hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Interconnecting rooms available
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Most rooms with balconies
- Disabled access rooms
Cairns Airport - 8 km (A taxi will take approx. 15 mins drive and may cost around $25)
Reef Fleet Terminal (major departure point to the Great Barrier Reef) - 75m
Esplanade swimming lagoon - 150m
Casino - 50m
Cairns Convention Centre - 500m
Very comfortable room close to the water
Very comfortable room and helpful management and close to the water. I enjoyed my stay there.
Posted By Pamela Taylor
Pacific Hotel Cairns Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 2 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.