17 Wharf St Info
17 Wharf Street Port Douglas is a favourite of A-list celebrities like Kate Hudson. At this absolute beach-front home, you can see why there’s a waiting list just to squeeze in a week here. Entering this lavish home, the floor beneath feels like smooth washed stones from the sea and the warmth of the kitchen lures you in further.This breathtaking oceanfront property impressses on every level with its prime location in the heart of Port Douglas and exceptional views out to the Coral Sea.
• Absolute beachfront home
• Glorious sea views
• Private beach
• Guest quarters
Master Suite room facilities:
• Own private pavilion
• Ocean facing glorious views
• Swimout wet edge pool
• King bed
• Marble ensuite
• Rear projection screen
• All guest room facilities as below included
Drifting down the solid timber stairs of this million-dollar home, you'll arrive at the second lounge, a kitchenette for tea/coffee making, two guest bedrooms and an outdoor setting within the enchanted garden, filled with just about every tropical plant imaginable.
• 2 guest King bedrooms with private ensuites
• One King with balcony and ocean glimpses
• One King with tropical garden outlook
• Downstairs lounge with tea/coffee making kitchenette
• Fourth bedroom has 2 single beds/converts to study with office facilities
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
• Bose entertainment system
• BBQ and alfresco dining
• Wireless internet
• Direct beach access
• Fully equipped Kitchen
• Gazebo for poolside entertaining
• Heated wet edge pool
• Home Theatre in main lounge
• Multiple Living Areas
• Secure Parking
• Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service (daily service optional fees apply)
Guest / Nanny quarters: (additional cost)
• Seperate to the house with seperate entry
• 1 bedroom self contained studio apartment
• Small additional cost if required
The house is perfectly designed for entertaining with a gourmet kitchen and three entertaining areas.
The glorious sea views greet you upon your arrival. Listen to the waves lapping on the shore while you welcome the boats back into the marina. Or just let your eyes drift from the comfort of your pool observation deck.
Amble down to your own private beach and lie on the grassy knoll that rolls into soft white sand.
Walking Distance to: 4 Mile beach, Port Douglas village, restaurants, bars, cafe's, Sunday markets
17 Wharf St Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 15 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.