Daintree Secrets Info
Daintree Secrets is beautiful property situated in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest. This fully furnished timber pole home is set amongst three acres of luxurious rainforest with its own secluded creek and swimming hole.
Only two hours from Cairns and 20 minutes drive north of the Daintree River, this house captures the true essence of this spectacular environment.The verandah is surrounded by tall lush green rainforest with giant palms, draping vines and iridescent blooms. Take a swim in the deep crystal clear waters of Little Cooper Creek, which flows right in front of the verandah!
Why we like it?
- Private waterfall
- Private swimming hole
- Nestled amongst pristine Rainforest
- Only 20 mins to Cape Tribulation
- FREE one way ferry voucher
- FREE breakfast pack*
Daintree Secrets Features:
- Three Bedroom Timber Pole Home
- 2 Queen Beds & 2 Singles Beds
- Rollaway bed if required
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Daintree Tea & Timms Coffee Bags*
- Mini Cereal Packets & Breakfast Jams*
- All linen
- TV, DVD & CD Player
- DVD & CD Library
- Selection of books & games
- Double lock up garage (can cater for a boat)
- Washing machine
- Large scenic verandah overlooking private swimming hole
This beautiful area also offers a wealth of activities including;
- Rainforest boardwalks
- A bug museum
- The bat house
- Daintree Discovery Centre
- Jungle Canopy Surfing
- Sea kayaking
- Many beaches to explore.
What you need to know:
- This beautiful home is located in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest. It is recommended that you have your own transport. The drive way is quite steep, so a 4WD may be handy.
- It is recommended that you bring your own food. The last supermarket to purchase food is located in Mossman
- Stays of 7 nights or more will receive a visit from the housekeeper
- Daintree Secrets is a minimum 3 night stay
- A telephone is provided on the property for you which allows you to access local calls only. Please note that you also have the ability to reverse charge calls
- On booking please supply a contact phone number and address for postage of ferry pass, also please state the ages of any children that may be travelling.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Daintree secrets exceeded all out expectations
Daintree secrets exceeded all out expectations for our honeymoon accommodation . If you stay up in the Daintree do yourself a favour and do a tour with cooper creek wilderness , This is great honest rainforest tour done on the owners own property and was the highlight of our trip, we saw 5 cassowaries while swimming in cooper creek after the tour , we saw 12 all up during out time in the rainforest , some of the locals told us that amount was extraordinary for 5 days .
Posted By David Cox
Cant wait to return
Thank you for allowing us to stay at your beautiful property.
As it turns out, the weather was perfect. Thanks for your reassurance
about the cyclone, we are so glad we decided to go!
When we left we forgot to write in the guest book. We loved swimming so much and the
sound of the waterfall all night long. We enjoyed your CDs and DVDs and relaxed
so much in two days, we are already forwarding photo's to our friends and family
and cant wait to return
Posted By Trudi, Ren, Alex & Jennifer
This was our favourite place
This was our favourite place. the driveway is steep which was nerve wracking with a rental car, but we were speechless when we stood on the verandah and saw the cascades - beautiful. even my teenaged son was blown away. Didn't realize people were so cut off with no power and tv and mobile reception up there. It was very relaxing and would love to go back.
Posted By Kathleen Hession
Daintree Secrets is in a wonderful location we saw more wildlife on the property than what we did at the discovery centre. The waterfall and swimming holes were spectacular. Would highly recommend the experience to any one.
Posted By Dianne Tierney
Loved the accomodation. Because we were in the rainforest we found it hard to keep things dry.The towels were especially a problem and they only got replaced once.
Posted By Leanne Stolmenov
Daintree Secrets Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.