Meryula - Luxury Holiday House Port Douglas
Size really does matter with Meryula! This stunning 6 bedroom luxurious holiday house, is a must for your shortlist of properties to consider for your next holiday to tropical Port Douglas.
Meryula features two levels of superior holiday accommodation. The moment you enter through the front door, luxury combines with antique furnishings bringing Port Douglas the highest of standards in holiday homes.
This will prove to be the perfect holiday home for you and your family.
Holiday House Facilities:
- 6 bedrooms (2x king + 1x queen + 2x twin Double + 1x twin Single)
- 6 bathrooms (1 with spa)
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Gourmet Kitchen with state of the art Meile appliances, dishwasher, in-wall espresso maker, fridge with ice maker, tea & coffee making facilities, crokery & cutlery, cooking utensils, microwave
- Games room with Snooker table, Pinball machine and a selection of books, magazines and games including Poker, Trivial Pursuit, Checkers and Monopoly
- Indoor/outdoor dining to seat 12
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Linen and beach towels are provided
- Study with internet access
- Austar Cable TV/CD/DVD/Stereo/Surround Sound
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Tennis Court (this is shared with Bali House and Plantation House - lights turn off at 8pm)
- Secure Parking
- Gas BBQ
- Heated saltwater swimming pool (heated June - Sept)
- Gym with treadmill, bike and weights
- Private gardens
Upstairs master king suite with Spa en-suite bathroom and a balcony looking over the swimming pool.
Downstairs master king suite with en-suite and outdoor bath set within a tropical private garden.
Queen twin beds with en-suite
Single twin beds with en-suite
Queen bedroom with shared bathroom
Single bedroom with single bed and use of shared bathroom.
This luxurious home is hidden in the exclusive gated Beachfront Mirage Estate, only a 3 minute stroll to beautiful Four Mile Beach and a short walk into Macrossan Street.
Three bedrooms are upstairs and three bedrooms are downstairs. One bedroom adjoins the Games room. The Games room is also conveniently accessed from the outside tennis court.
Impressive in size with high ceilings and beautifully decorated in an Indochinese theme this home features a 12-seat dining table with additional dining areas overlooking the pool.
There is a perfect photo opportunity in the outdoor pavilion with day-bed by the heated saltwater pool. The pool is very private and also features a covered spa. A guest bathroom with shower can be accessed from the pool area.
Walking Distance to: 4 Mile beach, Mirage golf course
Ideal for: Families, Couples, Honeymooners, Wedding Parties, Groups
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.