Niramaya Villas & Spa
Niramaya Villas & Spa
Niramaya - Secluded Villas w. pools
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Pavilion Villas
- Breakfast | Wi-Fi | Lap Pool | Gym
Inc. all levies & taxes
Niramaya Villas & Spa Info
Niramaya Villas & Spa Port Douglas
Architecturally designed for all your senses, you will feel Niramaya's subtle energy and swim in its natural beauty. The fragrance of Frangipani floats on the light breeze - through soaring pavillions, into private courtyards and over the lillypad dotted lakes.
Niramaya is a boutique sanctuary of exclusive villas set amongst 15 hectares of lush tropical gardens and water features, coomplete with a practice golf hole and green in beautiful Port Douglas. The resort is luxurious and intensely private.
Unwind with a few laps in the 30m resort pool, or have a workout in the gym. Indulge in a soothing massage or facial in the privacy of your own villa.
Each villa consists of a series of interconnected pavilions with internal water features, soaring ceilings, extensive indoor/outdoor entertainment areas, gourmet kitchen and modern appliances.
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Day Spa
- 30m wet edge resort/lap pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis Court
- Practise golf hole
- On-site Restaurant (Rasa Restaurant & Lounge)
- Free undercover car parking
- Wi-Fi internet access at reception
- Business/Conference/Function Centre
Villa features:Elegant Balinese inspired villas with private plunge pool. Indoor & outdoor spaces combine as walls open onto tropical gardens, private courtyards & outdoor pavilions.
- A unique blend of indoor/outdoor living
- High vaulted ceilings
- BBQ set amongst secluded tropical garden
- Heated private plunge pool with lounge pavilions
- Open air living & dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, tea & coffee making facilities, full size fridge, stove, oven, toaster
- Laundry facilities, iron & ironing board
- Bose CD player, DVD, TV
- Master Bedroom ensuite bathroom with bath tub
- Second, third and fourth bedrooms also have their own bathroom, hairdryer
- Outdoor showers
- Selected villas with spas
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans
- In room safes
- Stays longer than 5 nights will recieve a complimentary mid-stay service.
- Mini daily service is a quick tidy daily - available at an extra cost
- One bedroom: King bed
- Two bedroom: King + Queen bed OR King or 2x singles
- Three bedroom: King + Queen bed + 2x singles
- Four bedroom: King + 2x Queen bed + 2x singles
Niramaya's Spa pavilion is the inner sanctum, where the treatment rooms are set in the midst of lush tropical gardens and encircled by native Australian rainforest. The Niramaya Spa offers a tempting array of rejuvenating and revitalising spa treatments ranging from therapeutic massages, nourishing facials and luxury manicures to totally indulgent Spa packages and Vichy treatments. Allow the experienced therapists and the spa's stunning facilities to melt away the stress of daily life leaving you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
Niramaya Villas & Spa Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|1 Bedroom Villa||PER NIGHT||Enquire|
|1 Bed Villa, 3+ nights & Breakfast||$562||Book|
|1 Bed Villa, 1 Night & Breakfast||$937||Book|
|2 Bedroom Villa||PER NIGHT||Enquire|
|2 Bedroom Villa, 3+ nights & Breakfast||$615||Book|
|3 Bedroom Villa||PER NIGHT||Enquire|
|3 Bedroom Villa, 3+ nights & Breakfast||$675||Book|
|4 Bedroom Villa||PER NIGHT||Enquire|
|4 Bedroom Villa, 3+ Nights & Breakfast||$956||Book|
|4 Bed Villa, 2+ nights & Breakfast||$1115||Book|
|4 Bed Villa, 1 Night & Breakfast||$1590||Book|
Child Age = 4-14 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 14 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.