Trito - Oceans Edge Info
Trito - Luxury Private 4 bedroom Holiday House at Palm Cove.
This award nominated 4 bedroom villa provides the perfect environment from which to enjoy a family beach holiday.
Privately owned, the villa has a free flowing kitchen, living and dining area that opens out to an expansive child-safe deck and swimming pool. The 10 seater dining tables (indoor and outdoor) provide ample space for one or two families with easy entertainment options.
The architecturally mastered indoor courtyard ensures a through breeze keeps the villa cool and is designed as a children’s play area with pebble games and a chalk board.
- Architect Designed
- Award Winning Tropical Gardens
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout house and deck
- Baby Sitting Available
- Gas BBQ
- CD / DVD Player. Ipod radio in 2 rooms
- Fully equipped Kitchen (incl. Dishwasher)
- Living and dining area
- Louvers with mosquito proofing on all windows
- Media room
- Parking - Double garage with internal house access
- Swimming Pool (child safe) with sun lounges and day bed
- TV - Plasma
- Toiletries starter pack
- Free use of Oceansedge Sport Centre tennis courts, gym, lap pool. Bike hire available.
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service ( Daily service optional fees apply)
- 4 Bedrooms - 1 king, 1 queen, 2 kings (or can be 2 x twin singles)
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Balconies off upstairs bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms including ensuite and outdoor shower
- Louvered windows with mosquito proofing and blackout curtains
Master bedroom has a king bed, ensuite and elegant outdoor bath on deck and has a walkin wardrobe
Second bedroom with a queen bed; the second bathroom with shower.
Bedroom three and four can be either king beds or twin singles, both with bi-fold balconies and views of the mountain ranges. The third bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
Palm Cove Village is a fun and relaxing beach front filled with café life, alfresco dining, boutiques and galleries. The surrounding areas are home to the regions top golf courses and easy day trips to Port Douglas (40 min), Atherton Tablelands, Northern beaches, Daintree rainforest, Mossman Gorge, the Great Barrier Reef and much more.
Distance to Beach: Across Boardwalk, 7 minute walk
Distance to Airport: 25km
Distance to Main Street: 7 mins walk
Distance to Grocery Store: 5 mins walk
Trito - Oceans Edge Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 15 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.