Crater Lakes Cottages Info
Crater Lakes Rainforest Cottages
Discover the luxury of your own self-contained cottage, with spa bath and wood fire, tastefully decorated, and hidden in a tranquil rainforest setting. Ideally positioned to experience the beautiful Tablelands and just 1hr from Cairns
The 4 individually themed cottages are sure to please every taste:
- Pioneer - A taste of the past featuring corrugated iron walls and relics from the past.
- Bali - Drama of the orient with reds and gold.
- Tuscany - Romantic Italian style, stone washed walls.
- Beach Hut - Sandy beach tones to give a bright and relaxing feel.
Awake to the sounds of birds... slide into a soothing spa... snuggle up in front of relaxing fire...and feed the rainforest wallabies from your private verandah.
Each Cottage features:
- Generous Breakfast Hamper for the first morning (bacon, eggs, cereal, fruit, bread, butter, jam, milk)
- Complimentary Port & chocolates
- Candles & Flowers
- Fully self-contained kitchen - oven, fridge, microwave, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, tea & coffee making facilities
- BBQ on the deck with outdoor setting
- Lounge and dining area
- TV, DVD & CD Stereo
- Large Spa Bath with overhead shower
- Linen and towels provided
- Iron & Board, hair dryer, guest laundry
- Each Cottage sleeps up to 4 people, king bed in a separate bedroom, sofa bed in the lounge area
If the weather's cool:
- Slow burning wood fires
- Electric blankets
- Warm up in the spa
If the weather's warm:
- Air-conditioning (additional cost of $10)
- Overhead fans
- Fully insect screened
- Relax on the verandah
- Cool down in the spa bath
- Just over an hours drive south of Cairns. Head to Gordonvale, then up the Gillies Highway to the Atherton Tablelands. Turn left at the Lake Eacham turnoff, go into the National Park, then turn left at the park exit at Eacham Close. Then follow the signs from there.
- You can also come from the Kuranda Range, or from Innisfail up the Palmerston Highway, or from Port Douglas up the Rex Range.
- Nestled privately amongst World Heritage rainforest
- Swim in the safe and pristine waters of crater lake, Lake Eacham, only a short walk away.
- Just a 10 minute drive from Yungaburra Village for restaurants and a supermarket.
We are EXTREMELY happy, Thank You!!
Booking was easy and pleasant. Getting there was also pretty easy. John and Jenny were happy and helpful, were well aware of our booking and all was prepared ... we were very happy with that. The cottage was an absolute delight, plenty of room, comfortable, beaut spa bath, and simply wonderful birdlife that was unbelievably tame and would feed from our fingers! We were desperate for a good rest... we could not have done better than here!! There is also such a range of attractions to explore around the Tableland that we enjoyed in spite of some light rain. We are EXTREMELY happy, Thank You!! Chris & Rhonda Cameron .... As well as being a great rest, the stay was also a small delayed Honeymoon for us, so was doubly special!!
Posted By Chris Cameron
Crater Lakes Cottages Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
Child Age = 4-14 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.