5 Night Trinity Beach Escape
5 NIGHTS AT AMAROO AT TRINITY
QUICKSILVER REEF CRUISE WITH PONTOON
SEMI SUBMARINE &, GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS
5 Night Trinity Beach Escape Info
This popular 5 night Trinity Beach Escape package offers a short break to the golden sands of Trinity Beach. Admire the ocean from your beachfront balcony and take in the most famous Outer Barrier Reef trip with Quicksilver including a semi-submersible tour, snorkelling gear and the spectacular coastal drive to Port Douglas. The Kuranda Train & Skyrail daytrip is also included in this package. These are the major highlights of our stunning region. An amazing beach getaway!
* 5 nights Studio Apartment Amaroo
* Return Airport Transfers from Cairns
* Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
* All snorkelling equipment
* Semi Submarine & Glass Bottom Boat
* Superb Coral Gardens
* Scenic Coastal drive to Port Douglas
* Kuranda Train & Skyrail
* Free time in Kuranda
Airport pick-up from Cairns airport
Check into Amaroo at Trinity
Amaroo at Trinity is superbly located on the hillside at Trinity Beach.
Trinity Beach is a 20 minute drive north of Cairns. Amaroo at Trinity features direct beach access and is only a short walk to the beach cafe's, hotel, bars and casual restaurants.
The resort consists of 32 fully appointed studio apartments. Each apartment has a large balcony overlooking the beautiful Coral Sea or Tropical mountains. The units have an open plan design with bedroom area, self-contained kitchenettes and a comfortable living area that flows out to the terrace.
Amaroo at Trinity provides the ideal setting for a tropical beach escape
* Magnificent ocean or tropical vistas
* Refurbished studio rooms
* Idyllic location with direct beach access
* Lift access to all floors
* Guest laundry on each level
* Saltwater pool and heated Jacuzzi
* BBQ Gazebo
* Full size Tennis Court with lights
* Undercover Car Park
* On site friendly managers
Ocean View & Ocean Breeze studios offer:
* Queen-bed or Twin Singles comfort
* Ensuite style bathroom (walk in shower recess)
* Equipped kitchenette with 2 hot plates & microwave
* Good sized refrigerator
* Generous living area
* Free to air channels and cable TV
* Spacious, private balcony
Studios have either One Queen bed or Two Single beds.
Day Two: Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon
Quicksilver takes you to Agincourt Reef, a magnificent ribbon reef where you can snorkel, dive or stay dry and explore the stunning reef from the comfort of a Quicksilver semi-sub. Watch the fish feeding from Quicksilver's unique underwater viewing platform and underwater observatory, or fly in a helicopter over the reef.
What makes it Great?
- Professional crew and service
- Huge buffet lunch
- Spacious pontoon
- Ideal for families & non-swimmers
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Itinerary and reef information leaflet
- Informative presentation by marine biologist
- All snorkelling equipment
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers
- Underwater observatory
- Semi-submersible coral viewing
Your day at a glance:
8.30am Depart Trinity Beach for scenic coastal drive to Port Douglas
10.30am Snorkelling demonstration and Introductory dive information presentation
11.30am Arrive Outer Barrier Reef - Reef activities commence:
- Enjoy free swimming and free snorkelling from submerged platform
- Underwater observatory open for coral and fish viewing
- 20 minute Semi-sub tours depart every fifteen minutes from the rear of the platform
- Pre-booked guided snorkelling tours with Marine Biologist ( optional )
- Diving and helicopter scenic flights ( optional )
- Fish feeding conducted at snorkelling platform at advertised times
12 noon Hot and cold five star tropical buffet lunch including fresh prawns, pastas, meats, salads and fruit. There are full bar facilities available where you can purchase drinks. The platform has tables for you to enjoy lunch and undercover seating
1.30pm Lunch finishes. Time for more activity or just relax and take in the view!!
3.00pm Depart Agincourt Reef for Port Douglas. Reef video and photo viewing on board
4.30pm Arrival at Marina Mirage, Port Douglas
Coach return to Trinity Beach.
The Platform at Agincourt Reef Site: Floating like an island in a coral sea the platforms have tables for you to enjoy lunch, undercover seating, fresh water showers and change rooms to allow you to enjoy your day. There is also a water powered lift to allow easy access for all passengers.
Semi Submersible Coral Viewing: If you would like to stay dry, then you can explore the stunning reef from the comfort of a Quicksilver sub. The semi submersibles cruise slowly through the colourful coral gardens giving passengers the opportunity to experience a snorkellers-eye view of the marine life. The semi-sub experience takes approximately 20 minutes and includes an informed commentary on the marine life observed during the journey and an overview of the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef.
Underwater Observatory: You can also see the coral and watch the fish feeding from Quicksilver's unique viewing platform and underwater observatory located directly in front of the platform. From here, you can also view "first time" divers taking part in introductory dives and snorkellers.
Snorkelling: Snorkelling is one of the best ways to view the incredible underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef, and Quicksilver's friendly staff are on hand to show you how. On your way out to Agincourt Reef you can view an instructional video on how to snorkel to teach you the right techniques.
- Certified diving
- Introductory diving
- Snorkelling expedition
- Reef Scenic Helicopter flights
- Cairns & Port Douglas Accommodation Transfers
What To Bring:
- Your camera or video camera
- Swimming costume and a beach towel
- Hat, sunscreen and a shirt for sun protection
- Credit cards for shopping and optional tours
- Underwater cameras available for purchase
- Cash for drinks at the bar
Day Three: Kuranda Train & Skyrail
Kuranda Village is a quaint little township in the rainforest, situated where both Skyrail and the Kuranda Scenic Train journeys meet.
- 8:30-9:-00am pickup from your hotel
- 9:45am Train from Freshwater Station
- Free time in Kuranda
- Return by Skyrail 1.30pm, 2.30pm or 3.50pm
- Barron Falls Boardwalk
- Red Peak Boardwalk
- Transfer to Amaroo at 3pm, 4pm or 5:20pm
The Kuranda Scenic Railway is a spectacular journey offering views of World Heritage Listed rainforest, steep ravines and picturesque waterfalls within the Barron Gorge National Park.
Kuranda Village is famous for arts and crafts and indigenous artefacts and the excellent attractions of the Butterfly Sanctuary, Koala Gardens, Birdworld and the Aviary. The original Kuranda markets are open daily.
Your return journey is via the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway which spans 7.5kms over pristine rainforest. Gliding just metres above the rainforest canopy in comfortable six-person gondola cabins, the Skyrail journey will immerse you in an intimate rainforest experience.
Train Gold Class upgrade: (extra cost)
Gold Class has provided a premium experience, giving you the extra comfort and little bit of luxury, and a most memorable experience.
- 9.55am departure from Freshwater Station to Kuranda
- 3.30pm departure from Kuranda to Cairns
- Dedicated personalised Gold Class attendant
- Individual seating, lounge-style chairs (24 seats in each carriage over 4 carriages)
- Ambient, historical décor, including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior
- Gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen, postcard and postage
- Souvenir trip guide available in 9 languages
- Optional exclusive tour of the Heritage-Listed Signal Cabin at Kuranda station
- Conducted 15 minutes after arrival for morning trains
- Conducted 30 minutes prior to departure for afternoon trains
- Food & beverage offerings will focus on Queensland and local Tablelands produce such as:
o Gallo Dairyland Cheese
o Skybury Coffee
o Wondaree Macadamias
o Mango to Go (100% pure mango "ice-cream" style treat)
o Freshly baked muffins with local fruit
o Sirromet Wines
o Great Northern Brewing Company Super Crisp Lager
Day Four & Five: Free time to explore.
Airport transfer back to Cairns airport, end of package
Please Note: This 5 night Trinity Beach Escape package includes accommodation, Tours, Tour hotel transfers and Airport Transfers but does not include any meals besides lunch, morning and afternoon tea on the Quicksilver daytrip. You can start this package any day of the week. If airport transfers are not required please let us know and we will subtract this cost from the package.
Please advise flight arrival details including flight number and arrival time when booking.
There is a steep driveway to the Amaroo at Trinity complex and the tour operator will pick up from the bus stop at the corner of Moore and Trinity Street.
Apartments were so good
I could not believe the apartments were so good, value for money, clean and management were great!
Posted By Deborah Hennessy
Exceptional service :)
Posted By Mursal Gudaz
Quiet & Relaxing
A very quiet and relaxing place to stay.
Posted By Patricia Parker
Good location, close to restaurants
Good location,close to restaurants and short walk to beach. rooms are very comfortable and outlook is great. Very friendly management who ensure you settle into your unit without any fuss.
Posted By Warren Arnold
On time, good, efficient
Transfers were very good and efficient. On time and relaxed
Posted By John Chapman
Transfers seamless - van waiting at appointed hour. Great service.
Posted By Paulette Ferrigno
Everything planned like clockwork. All good
Posted By Claude Dudart-Aberdeen
Excellent pick up at Cairns, driver stopped on coast road to allow us to take in the view. Timing on return was a little tight, because of number of pickups and queue at airport for check-in.
Posted By Alan Bodley
Gold Class option worth extra cost
Fantastic day in Kuranda! Everything ran smoothly from Hotel pick right through to Hotel drop off. Gold Class option on the train was worth the extra cost.
Posted By Michelle Russo
Recommend Butterfly Sanctury and Bird world.
Good day out with visits in Kuranda to the Butterfly sanctury and Bird world. Great way to get there by train and return by sky rail.
Posted By Jon S
Great service right from start!
Great service right from the time Stuart, our driver, collected us at our hotel. The day was one to remember with many highlights but no problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend Kuranda Train & Skyrail to anyone who visits Cairns in the future.
Posted By Greg & Anne Doolan
3rd time is a charm
We've been on this trip three times now with Cairns Tours,and we still enjoy the train up and skyrail down.Kuranda is awesome to visit.
Posted By Steve Grimes
Thanks Gene all the booking were great, really loved the Quicksilver Cruise, brilliant well worth the money. The transfer was waiting for us upon arrival, which was fantastic.
Posted By Susanne Flynn
The whole trip was very good especially the staff onboard the boat. We would also recommend you go with the marine biologist for the snorkeling portion of the trip as it was well worth the extra cost.
Posted By Ross Brunson
A must do
We cannot wait till next time
Posted By Scott Allen
It was an exceptional day! Great service and care by Quicksilver staff.
Posted By Terri Anisko
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 4 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.