STAY AT PACIFIC HOTEL, CAIRNS
PERFECT LOCATION OPPOSITE LAGOON
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL - KURANDA MARKETS
GREAT BARRIER REEF PONTOON
SEMI-SUBMARINE, SNORKELING & LUNCH
Pacific Adventure Info
The 3 Night Pacific Adventure gives you a comprehensive tropical experience in a very short time.
Accommodation at Pacific Hotel Cairns
Full Breakfast for all guests daily
Kuranda Scenic Rail & Skyrail
Great Barrier Reef Pontoon with Reef Magic
Day One: Check-in at Pacific Hotel Cairns
The Pacific Hotel Cairns is a 4.5 star rated, situated in the best location in Cairns; downtown on the waterfront just a short stroll to everything Cairns city has to offer.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bushfire Flame Grill
- 24 hour reception
- Tour Desk
- Room Service
- Duty-free shopping adjacent
- Free Parking
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Business services
- Currency Exchange
- Conference & meeting facilities
- Business services
- Coin laundry
- Multilingual staff
- King or 2x single beds
- Complimentary in-room safes
- Tea & coffee making facilities, mini fridge
- Shower & Bath, Hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Interconnecting rooms available
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Disabled access rooms
Cairns Airport - 8 km
Reef Fleet Terminal (major departure point to the Great Barrier Reef) - 75m
Esplanade swimming lagoon - 150m
Casino - 50m
Cairns Convention Centre - 500m
Day Two: Kuranda Skyrail & Train
Spend the morning experiencing the wonders of the Rainforest from the famous Kuranda Scenic Train. Enjoy a birds eye view from your Skyrail Cable Car on the way back down the mountain. Included in your day is plenty of time to explore the Kuranda Markets and other attractions.
Your day at a glance:
09:50am: Wander around quaint Freshwater Station before boarding the Kuranda Scenic Rail
11:20am: Free time in Kuranda to explore Kuranda Village and Markets
3:15pm: Skyrail departs Kuranda
Barron Falls & Red Peak Boardwalks
5:00pm: Coach departs Skyrail back to Pacific Hotel, Cairns
*Please advise if you prefer 2.5 hours free time in Kuranda
Day Three: Reef Magic Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
Reef Magic's Marine World pontoon offers a full range of facilities and activities onboard. The pontoon is a large stable structure based at Moore Reef with extensive undercover and seating areas. Check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal located just a 2 minute walk from Pacific Hotel Cairns.
Your day at a glance:
08:15am: Check-in at Reef Fleet Terminal, just opposite the Pacific Hotel.
09:00am: Depart Cairns Marlin Jetty, fast 90 minute vessel transfer direct to the Outer Reef
10:30am: Arrive at the Marine World Outer Reef activity platform
5 hours: Included in your day
- 5 hours at Marine Word reef activity platform on the Outer Barrier Reef
- FREE Semi Submarine coral viewing tours
- FREE Glass Bottom Boat coral viewing tours
- Great Barrier Reef presentation and fish feeding by Marine Biologist
- Underwater reef viewing observatory
- Unlimited snorkelling with all snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Hot/cold tropical buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea & coffee, filtered drinking water
3:30pm: Depart the reef and return to Cairns
5:00pm: Return back to Cairns Marlin Jetty
- Spacious Sundeck with lounges and shaded areas
- Infant safety swimming enclosure
- Change Rooms, fresh water rinse showers
- German & French Speaking Crew Daily
- Introductory Diving: no experience necessary. All equipment provided.
- Certified Diving: includes professional dive guide, all equipment, wet suit & use of dedicated dive tender vessel.
- Helmet Dive - Scuba-style experience to a depth of 3m without getting yourhead wet. Suitable for the non-swimmer.
- Wetsuit or Lycra Suit hire $6 each
- Guided snorkelling tours
- Heli Flights
- Souvenirs & drinks from the bar
- Fully qualified on board masseuse
- Prescription Lenses available for $5 hire ($100 security deposit is required, but is refundable once mask has been returned)
- Lockers for personal items ($2/locker)
- Diving: All diving is subject to successful completion of an on-board medical questionnaire. Certain medical conditions (ie: asthma) and some
medications may exclude individuals from diving. The minimum legal age for diving is 12 years. All divers under 18 years of age must have
parent/guardian consent. Certified Divers must produce Certification Card. Please note, it is recommended to leave at least 12-24 hours
between diving & flying with the time period dependant on depth, duration and number of dives.
Day 4: Check-out of Pacific Hotel, Cairns. End of PackageNote: Airport transfers are not included. A taxi is around $25 in total and is the most convenient way to access the hotel.
Loved the Skyrail trip, and the ease of getting off at the mid stations to explore, and getting back on again. Definitely recommend.
Posted By Kim Cooper
Family day out
Very good and fun for all family
Posted By Cesar Carreno
Lovely journey with fantastic scenery
Posted By Carolanne Benson
Worth the Upgrade
We had a great time and enjoyed the gold service train ride up to kuranda. We upgraded our tickets to diamond class on the way down and it was a magical experience
Posted By Marilyn Holland
Very comfortable room close to the water
Very comfortable room and helpful management and close to the water. I enjoyed my stay there.
Posted By Pamela Taylor
perfect for non-swimmer
Loved the glass bottom boat, as a poor sea swimmer it was the highlight of my trip to the GBR. Definitely recommend it.
Posted By Kim Cooper
Staff were friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful day!
Posted By Erika Cook
Great experience with Reef Magic, definitely try SNUBA diving, say hello to Wally & enjoy!
Posted By Marcus Schultz
best days of our holiday!
We had a great day on Reef Magic with plenty of choice of activities on offer. All staff were friendly and helpful- one of the best days of our holiday!
Posted By Jan Outram
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 14 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.