Dan's Mountain Biking- World Course Info
Dan's Mountain Biking - 1/2 Day World's Course
Retrace the 1996 UCI World Mountain Bike Championship course, both cross country and downhill on a Grade 4/5 track.
This course was previously utilised for two rounds of the Grundig World Cup Series. The course weaves through tropical rainforest and offers 'interesting' challenges.
The worlds championship course has plenty of trail options on a single track.
Dan is a very experienced rider, with local knowledge of the best trails in the region. He was the mountain bike course designer and leg coordinator for the Discovery Channel Eco-Challenge Race (Australia) in 1997.
Departs Cairns at 9am
Return hotel transfers included
- Fully guided, moral support and First Aid
- Training provided - off-road experience is not necessary
- 24 Speed Big Foot Norco mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
- National park fees
What to Bring:
- Protective footwear
- Cool clothing
- Half fitness required and must be in good health and able to ride a bike!
- Minimum 2 riders
- Each participant must accept responsibility for their own safety and their property. Passengers will be asked to sign a liability release form before the trip.
- Dan's Mountain Biking reserves the right to change or cancel a trip at any time subject to adverse weather and safety conditions.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Dan's Mountain Biking- World Course Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 6 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.