Cairns Aquarium Info
Cairns Aquarium is Australia’s newest and most spectacular aquarium opening to the public in September 2017.
Follow the journey of a drop of rain as it descends from the mountain ranges down into rivers and streams, through the rainforest, across the mangroves, into the shallows of the reef and finally into the depths of the Coral Sea. Travel through ten amazing North Queensland ecosystems with over 70 different habitats showcasing the stunning diversity of the species from two world heritage listed areas – the wet tropics rainforest and the great barrier reef. Guests will have guaranteed interaction with the spectacular beauty of over 15,000 aquatic animals without the need to get wet or even leave the city!
• All day admission to Cairns Aquarium
• 10 Tropical North Queensland eco systems and 71 habitats
• River Monsters, Denizens of the Deep, Life of Sharks & Rays and Curious & Coloured Presentations
• Habitat Talks, Animal Feeds and Terrestrial & Marine Encounter Touch Tanks
Value Add Packages:
Admission with Photo:
• General Admission inclusions plus a take home souvenir photo in presentation folder
• General Admission inclusions with a choice from the delicious Aqualuna lunch menu including a complimentary beer, wine or non-alcoholic drink
Gold Pass Experience:
• Enjoy General Admission plus a fully guided Behind The Scenes Aquarium tour and a Cairns Aquarium souvenir photo in presentation folder
Platinum Pass Experience:
• Admission with a VIP fully guided experience including an extended, all access Behind The Scenes and Turtle Rehabilitation facility tour, souvenir photo in presentation folder, unique Aquarium gift and a 7 course degustation menu with matching wines at Aqualuna Restaurant available for lunch or dinner
Sleep with the Sharks:
• Rare opportunity to sleep overnight in the Aquarium! Enjoy a fully guided back of house, out of hours night tour followed by dinner and dessert, sleepover swags and breakfast the following morning. All equipment provided. 6pm to 8am - min 20 guests - max 50 guests
Student Groups – Admission including AquaNut Educator Guided Tour:
• Guided education programs designed for all ages; can be tailor made for specialist areas of learning. Exclusive focus on eco systems and species of Tropical North Queensland.
Student Groups - Admission and Buffet Breakfast:
• Delicious buffet breakfasts designed for student groups – open from 7am followed by a guided tour of the Aquarium. Lunch and Dinner pricing available on application.
Hours of operation:
Saturday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm ( last admissions 1 hour prior to closure )
Cairns Aquarium Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2020
|Cairns Aquarium Admission + Free Nemo Bag||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|General Admission + Free Nemo Bag Special||$42||$28||$126||Book|
|Admission & Photo||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|Admission + Souvenir Photo||$60||$46||n/a||Book|
|Admission & Lunch||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|Admission & Aqualuna Lunch.||$69||$48||n/a||Book|
|Gold Pass - Behind Scenes Tour & Photo||$119||$99||n/a||Book|
|VIP Platinum Pass - All access, Photo, Lunch or Dinner etc||$299||$199||n/a||Book|
Child age = 4 - 14 years old
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.