Aussie Bush Experience Activity Combo
Aussie Bush Experience Activity Combo
1 Day Hot Air Balloon & Horseriding
- 30min. early morning Balloon
- 2 hour Horseriding | BBQ lunch
Inc. all levies & taxes
Aussie Bush Experience Activity Combo Info
BALLOON AND HORSERIDING COMBO:
Explore the Atherton Tablelands from aboard a Hot Air Balloon with Raging Thunder, and experience the Aussie bush, rainforest and spectacular views on horseback with Blazing Saddles.
- Raging Thunder will pick you up from your Cairns accommodation at 4:15am for the 90-minute drive to the flight site in the Atherton Tablelands. You will arrive just in time to see the balloons beings inflated. As the sun rises your pilots gently lift off and quietly glide the balloons over the bushlands & farms of the Mareeba Highlands.
- Afterwards you are returned to your accommodation no later than 10:30am with Blazing Saddles then collecting you from your accommodation by 10.45am for your Horseride adventure to begin at 11.15am
- Blazing Saddles is located on a working sugar cane farm and the property boasts an 18 acre billabong which is abundant with native birds and amphibious creatures of all shapes and sizes.
- Blazing Saddles Horse-riding tours offer a safe, relaxing way to meander through rainforest pockets, mangrove wetland, sugarcane fields and native bush! With a stable of horses to suit all ages and levels, this is a perfect family adventure. All horses have a friendly, mature nature and will be matched to each riders experience and ability.
Departs Cairns 4:30am and returns 2pm Times are approx.
Your Tour Includes:
- 30 minute Balloon Flight
- 2 hr horse ride
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- All accommodation transfers
- All tuition - no experience necessary
What to Bring:
- Wear comfortable flat shoes
- Camera / Video Camera
- Money for refreshments
- We recommend bringing a bottle of water and a snack with you
- White or light coloured clothing is not recommended as it is easily stained by the red volcanic soil of the Tablelands
- Horse Riding
- Long pants
- Enclosed shoes (no thongs or sandals, runners are ok)
- At least a T-Shirt (no Singlets or sleeveless shirts)
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Money for souvenirs and photos.
- Ballooning & Horse Riding is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulation that you are able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted
GREAT NEWS: All bookings made through Travstar.com do not incur a credit card surcharge!
experience of a lifetime
OVERALL IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFE TIME. THE HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE WAS JUST SO AMAZING. AND THE HORSE RIDING WAS A FANTASIC FEELING. IT IS A DAY WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER.
Posted By Lyndell Thiel
Aussie Bush Experience Activity Combo Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|Balloon & Horseriding||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|Balloon & Horse Riding||$376
Child Age = 4-14 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 14 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.