Tully Raft + Skydive Info
SUPER THRILLS & SPILLS - SKYDIVE + TULLY RAFT
This awesome combination takes your adrenalin to the max! 44 rapids on Australia's No#1 rafting trip followed by a 14,000ft Skydive will certainly satisfy your thirst for adventure...
Day One: Tully River Rafting
Departs daily from Cairns 6.30am daily, returns approx. 6pm
The mighty Tully River and it's 44 rapids is regarded as the best rafting river across Australia and New Zealand. Departing daily, travel to the upper gorge of the Tully River in an air-conditioned, video equipped coach. Tully River is situated in stunning World Heritage Listed rainforest and offers an awesome day out rafting grade 3-4 rapids over 5 hours.
The rescue 3 trained guides will offer you all tuition needed to enjoy your 5 hours of rafting. Enjoy a well-earned barbeque lunch on the banks of the river and a chance to take in some spectacular scenery. Expect the need to hold on at times on these moderate technical rapids, however no experience is necessary, most of your fellow rafters will never have rafted before. A sense of adventure is a must!
- Approx 5 hours of white water rafting
- $30 Tully Raft fee for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges included
- BBQ lunch beside the river
- Rescue 3 trained guides - All tuition provided (No experience necessary)
- Accommodation transfers
Upgrade to Xtreme Rafting
• Guaranteed small groups allowing you to raft faster & further, with fewer delays
• Highly experienced senior guides who take you on a more thrilling path through the rapids
• Extra challenges such as cliff jumps, rapid swimming and raft surfing
• Typically the first trip on the river each day ensuring the most intimate experience with the World Heritage Rainforest
• Must be pre-booked
• All Xtreme rafters must be confident swimmers and have good English skills
• Minimum age 15 years, rafters aged 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult
Day Two: Skydive
Departs daily from Cairns at your choice of 7.30am / 9.00am / 12.30pm or 2.00pm
The following day it's time to take the plunge for the biggest adrenalin pumping thrill in the ultimate experience of Skydiving with Australia's largest tandem skydive company. From 14,000ft the views of Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef and the Rainforest are breathtaking. A 60 second freefall will maximise your skydive experience and receive your first jump certificate on achievement.
SKY DIVE INCLUDES
- Adrenalin pumping 14,000ft skydive jump, 60 sec freefall
- First jump certificate
- Accommodation transfers
- Or you can change to Jump the Beach which includes lunch at Castaways
- $35 Australian Parachute Federation Membership levy
Please note: Minimum age: 14 years
Tully Raft + Skydive Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|Super Thrills & Spills||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|Super Thrills & Spills- SAVE $64!||$499
|Super Thrills & Spills Xtreme||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|Super Thrills & Spills Xtreme- SAVE $55!||$538
Prices valid from Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|Handcam DVD & Photos||$129|
minimum age 14+ years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.