Tully Raft & Bungy -Magnum 44 Info
Magnum 44 - Tully River Rafting & Bungy Jump - 2 day Combo
Shoot yourself full of adrenalin as you raft and jump in this awesome Magnum 44 adventure package. You definitely shouldn't miss the thrill of White Water Rafting & Bungy Jumping on your visit to North Queensland.
DAY ONE: Tully River Rafting
Raft the mighty Tully River, regarded as the best rafting river across Australia and New Zealand. Go Wild with the first company to raft the Tully back in 1985... Raging Thunder offers an excellent full day of white water rafting on the Tully River.
Each raft holds a maximum of seven passengers and one river guide, who teaches you the correct techniques during the day, and who will share with you the history and wonders of this magnificent landscape which few get to see.
The river is rated a Grade 3-4, which means there are some exciting rapids and guaranteed water levels all year round. It really is a very memorable, fun day with the World Heritage rainforest providing an unforgettable backdrop.
With over 27 rapids on the river, this is the longest rafting trip available.
- Return hotel transfers (except self drive)
- Approximately 5 hours of white water rafting grade 3-4 rapids
- All tuition, no experience necessary
- Safety equipment including life jacket, helmet and spray jacket, 8 man raft
- BBQ lunch beside the river
- The Tully Gorge is 2.5 hours from Cairns and 1 hour from Mission Beach
- Cairns at 6:30am, returns approx 6pm
DAY TWO: Bungy Jump
Get ready to push your limits and break the laws of gravity at the Cairns Bungy site - the home of Australia's first and only Bungy tower.
With a world-first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles, there's a Jump for everyone. Whether you're a first-time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, there is a jump to take you out of your comfort zone and beyond! There's nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you you're still alive!!
AJ Hackett's Bungy Tower is located 20 minutes north of Cairns City at Smithfield. The 196 step, 50 metre high tower is surrounded by lush tropical rainforest with panoramic views.
Facilities at the site include a licensed Bar, spacious viewing decks and modern amenities.Opening Times: 7 days a week (closed Xmas day) 10am – 5pm
Transport: FREE return transport available from:
Cairns at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Return to the city 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4pm and 5pm.
Northern Beaches pickup at 9:55am and 11:55am. Return to Beaches at a mutually convenient time.
- Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump certificate
- AJ Hackett Bungy exclusive Jumpers Only T-shirt
- AJ Hackett International membership card -20% discount worldwide
- Return hotel transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove)
Medical Conditions you need to inform us of:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo
Must be minimum 10 years old (Written parental authorisation is required for under 18 years old)
Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
Upgrade to Xtreme Rafting
- Guaranteed small groups max 18 people (3 rafts) rafting faster & further, with fewer delays
- Highly experienced senior guides who will take you on a more thrilling path through the rapids
- Extra challenges such as rock jumping, rapid swimming and raft surfing
- Typically the first trip on the river each day ensuring the most intimate experience with the World Heritage Rainforest
- Must be pre-booked
- All Xtreme rafters must be confident swimmers and have good English skills
- Minimum age 15 years, rafters aged 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult
Tully Raft & Bungy -Magnum 44 Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2019
|Tully & Bungy- SAVE $64||$371
|Tully & Bungy Xtreme- SAVE $24||$414
minimum age 13 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.