3 night Reef, Heli, Balloon, etc..
3 NIGHTS PULLMAN CAIRNS INTERNATIONAL
10 MIN HELI RIDE
DIVE | SNORKEL |30 MIN HOT AIR BALLOONING
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
3 night Reef, Heli, Balloon, etc.. Info3 Night Reef, Heli, Dive, Balloon, Kuranda Train & Skyrail offers a complete city, reef, rainforest & outback experience.
Stay at the Pullman Cairns International, Cairns for your 3 night luxury getaway
Visit the colourful Great Barrier Reef with Down Under Cruise & Dive. Experience a 10 minute scenic heli ride and snorkelling. Try an Intro dive.
Followed by a daytrip to the magical tropical rainforest including a magnificent 30 minute hot air balloon ride, the historical Kuranda Train and Skyrail with free time in Kuranda to explore the markets.
3 night package includes:
- 3 Nights at Pullman Cairns International
- Evolution full day premium Reef trip
- Introductory dive (if applicable)
- 10 minute heli ride
- All snorkelling gear
- 30 minute Hot Air Ballooning flight
- Kuranda Train & Skyrail
- Free time to explore Kuranda
DAY 1 - Check in to Pullman Cairns International
Harbour View Rooms: Wake up in the morning to stunning views over Cairns Harbour and Trinity Inlet with our spacious Harbour View rooms.
City/Moutain View Rooms: Soak up a tropical sunset over the City and Mountains.
Pullman Cairns International is a beautiful 5-star heritage-style hotel, located right in the heart of the Cairns CBD. A tropical city with landscaped gardens, great shopping and restaurants as well as an esplanade promenade perfect for a walk or jog. Tropical paradise is at your front door - great Cairns shopping and services are just a stroll.
Be impressed with the Raffles style colonial architecture that captures the unique heritage and mood of the tropics.
- 321 guest rooms
- Free internet
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Jacuzzi & 2 Saunas
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour in room dining
- Restaurant (Coco's Restaurant)
- Lobby Bar
- Guest laundry (charges apply)
- Day Spa (Mii Spa)
Gymnasium: Features a full complement of cardio and weights equipment, plus water fountain, televisions and two saunas. Open 24/7 for your convenience.
Breakfast: 6.00am – 10.00am Breakfast options include a-la-carte or buffet. Breakfast buffet includes an egg station with a chef preparing fresh eggs to your liking and espresso coffee.
- 1 Queen or 2x Double Beds
- Interconnecting Rooms are available on all room types.
- Private balcony
- Separate bath & shower, Bathrobes, Bathroom & amenities kit, Hairdryer
- Executive writing desk, Data port, IDD telephone
- Safe deposit box (charges apply)
- Flat screen TV, In-house movie channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities, Mini-bar and refrigerator
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
DAY 2 - Brand New EvolutionReef Cruise + 1 Scuba Dive* + 10 minute scenic helicopter flight
GET HIGH UP TOP & DIVE DOWN UNDER:
Have your camera ready as you lift off from the Outer Reef heli pad for an incredible 10 minute scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef. Appreciate from the air, the sheer size of the reef system as you look for marine life in their natural habitat. Be amazed at the colours and beauty of the coral gardens before touching back down to re-join the crew on board Evolution.
See the Great Barrier Reef from every possible angle!
Evolution offers the ultimate passenger experience with the class and style of a motor yacht.
This ultra spacious and comfortable vessel features seating and decks over 3 levels. Large well glazed interior spaces on the main and upper deck include a mix of booth configuration seating. The upper deck also has a VIP room for 10. Enjoy oversized outdoor decks in the sunshine with sunlounges. A choice of outdoor seating areas fitted with comfortable lounges and well protected from the sun.
Fold-down platforms encircle the aft end of the vessel providing ample comfortable and safe access to the water.
Evolution is quick, taking only 80 minutes to get to the Outer Reef. With less travel time, you’ll spend more time at the Reef!
Evolution travels to two different reef destinations. Norman & Saxon in the morning and Hastings Reef in the afternoon. There are no islands and no pontoons. The Outer Reef is spectacular!
Reef sites are chosen on the day to ensure the best protection and underwater visibility according to weather conditions. Expect to see spectacular coral formations and masses of brilliantly coloured fish.
- 10 minute Scenic Heli Flight over the Reef
- Certified or Introductory Scuba Dive (*not included in snorkel only price)
- 5 hours spent visiting 2 outer reef locations
- Snorkelling gear and flotation devices
- FREE guided snorkelling tours
- FREE 10 min scuba dive demonstration - (charges apply if you proceed)
- Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, fish, prawns, sausages and tropical salads (vegetarians are catered for)
- FREE tea, coffee and biscuits, complimentary glass of wine, cheese and fruit platter on return journey
- Live on-board entertainment on return journey
- Environmental Management Charge $20
- 7.30am Check-in Reef Fleet Terminal, 2 minute walk from Pullman
- 8.20am Departs daily
- 9:50am Approximate arrive Norman OR Saxon Reef
- 3 hours to play, Snorkel Tour, sunbathe & relax, Aussie BBQ Lunch is served
- 12: 20pm Depart for Hastings Reef
- 12:30pm Arrive Hastings Reef
- 2 hours to play, Snorkel, 10 minute Scenic Helicopter flight
- 4:45pm Returns back into Cairns
What makes it Great?
- BRAND NEW VESSEL
- 10 MINUTE HELI RIDE
- INTRO DIVE
- FREE Guided Snorkel Tour
- 5 Hours on the Outer Barrier Reef
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- Live on-board entertainment on return journey
- Maximum 150 passengers - plenty of space
- Hotel transfers
- Semi-Submersible tour $10 if pre-booked
- Lycra and wet suits $10
- On-board purchases - drinks, snacks, underwater camera
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW**
- Be aware snorkelling & diving may be a strenuous activity - All snorkelling & diving are subject to completion of onboard medical questionnaire /declaration.
- A history of asthma, diabetes, ear, epilepsy, heart, pregnancy, recent operations and other medical conditions and medications may preclude a passenger from diving. Please discuss existing medical conditions with staff prior to travel. Or if in doubt, please visit your local dive doctor to get a medical clearance.
- Diving minimum age is 12 years and maximum age is 65 years
- Certified divers must show an internationally recognised scuba card.
- In the interests of safety we recommend no flying within 24hours of last dive.
- All trips/dives are weather permitting at captains/drivers discretion- No refund for incomplete dives.
- Should a trip be cancelled passengers will be offered an alternative day of travel or a full refund
- Semi sub will operate subject to weather conditions.
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen & Hat
- Change of clothes
- Swimmers and towel
- Cash or credit card
- Scuba Certification for Cert divers
Multi-lingual staff members: Evolution does have Chinese crew members on this vessel year round. Please request this option when booking so that we can make sure the staff member is working on your day of travel. DAY 3 - S
Amazing early morning smooth and tranquil 30 minute scenic hot air balloon flight above the picturesque farming communities on the Atherton Tablelands. Followed by famous Skyrail Rainforest Cableway with treetop view of the rainforest. Then, free time to explore Kuranda markets and a relaxed Kuranda Scenic Railway train ride back to Cairns.
DAY 3 - Scenic Hot Air Balloon Flight, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, free time in Kuranda and Kuranda Scenic Rail:
Your Day Includes:
- Hotel pick-up
- Spectacular 30 min hot air balloon ride
- Friendly and helpful crew & commentary
- Flight Certificate
- Famous Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Free time to explore Kuranda
- Scenic Rail journey back to Cairns Central Train Station
- Ballooning levy
- Departs daily at approx 4.30am - 5:00pm
- Your hotel pick-up time will be cofirmed upon booking
What to bring:
Enclosed flat shoes (essential)
Outdoor layered clothing (White not recommended)
Hat or cap
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
Spending money for lunch and the markets
4:30am - Pick-up at your accommodation one hour before sunrise. One hour transfer via Kuranda Range to Mareeba on the Atherton Tablelands. Pick-up times are confirmed on booking.
6.30am - Experience the fun & unique sensation of a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the magnificent picturesque landscape. Breathe in the wide-open spaces!
7:50am - Return and landing, pack-up games and lots of laughs.
9:00am - You will be dropped off to Skyrail Caravonica Station for your 1.5 hours journey to Kuranda, allowing for the 2 stops at Red Peak and Barron Falls Station.
11:30am - Arrive in Kuranda,the village in the rainforest for free time to go shopping and sightseeing and the Kuranda Markets.
3:15pm - Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway at Kuranda Station. Train departs at 3.30pm. (2.00pm Train available by request). The Train will stop at Barron Falls for some time to enjoy the view. In total will take about 2 hours.
5:15pm - Arrive at Cairns Central Station and make your own way back to your accommodation.
Make sure to remember your camera. Enjoy spectacular views of the Atherton Tablelands, Mareeba and the Great Dividing Range. Our balloon pilots are very professional and friendly with public safety paramount. From your balloon see kangaroos, local birdlife and farming land.
Most impressed with this hotel, the buffet breakfast is great. Will book again.
Posted By Lynn Mcdonald
Pullman Cairns International has the best service ever, I've been many places but this one would be to beat my
Posted By Bryan Knee
A beautiful, well-positioned hotel and super friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend and look forward to staying there again next time I am in Cairns. A+
Posted By Rebecca Ford
Great Place to stay
great location in Cairns
good service and good breakfast
it would be necessary an improvement at the cleaning service
Posted By Annamaria Pasquinelli
Thank you guys,
Within in minutes of the phone call, I received the quotation and booked online. The process was simple and effective and enabled us to focus on the holiday rather than the logistics and bookings!
Great work and it was sincerely appreciated.
Posted By Warren Bingham
Cannot speak more highly about this trip. Absolutely brilliant from satrt to finish. Very knowledgeable lady gave running commentary on the semi sub pointing out all items of interest (unlike the twit on Green Island)Well worth the effort very happy memories - even the reggae Elvis impersonator guy was entertaining
Posted By George Barr
Fun Day out
crew were fun and helpful
helicopter = fun and view was great
I wish the sub ride was offered at different time, I could not experience it because my helicopter trip was at the same time.
Posted By Rosemary Thibodeaux
Great trip make sure you do the two reef trip, breaks up the day. The crew were awesome
Posted By Wayne
Really happy with the whole experience
Travelling solo and for a first timer, I was really, really happy with the whole experience. I am glad I booked with Travstar. I loved all the activities. One that I will never forgot. I am back in PNG now but already planning on my next adventure with Travstar. Thanks to Kelsi for the online booking and Natalie for your face to face customer service when I visited your office on Friday to make the payment. Thanks Travstar!! You guys Rock.
Posted By Mary M Anda
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 35 minutes
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.