Port Beachfront Indulgence
5 NIGHTS @ PENINSULA, PORT DOUGLAS
RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS
BREAKFAST DAILY | FREE Wi-Fi
SAILAWAY SUNSET CRUISE
HALF DAY MOSSMAN & DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
Port Beachfront Indulgence Info
The Port Douglas Beachfront Indulgence offers 5 nights of luxury at Multi Award Winning 'The Peninsula' in Port Douglas. Enjoy a beachfront suite where all your needs are attended to including airport transfers, daily room service & breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Top this off with a sunset sail and a trip to Mossman Gorge & the Daintree to complete your Port Douglas experience.
- 5 Nights Ocean View Suite 'The Peninsula'
- Return Airport Transfers from Cairns
- Full Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Sailaway Sunset Cruise
- Half Day Mossman & Daintree tour
Day One: Arrive into Cairns, door to door transfers to The Peninsula
Your holiday begins as soon as you arrive into Cairns with a door to door airport transfer included in this package. Enjoy a scenic coastal journey along the Captain Cook Highway to the tropical village of Port Douglas.
Peninsula Boutique Hotel is only 40 steps to sand in your toes. Peninsula is the only hotel in Port Douglas with beach and ocean views.
Tropical luxury awaits... 4.5 star modern contemporary boutique resort combines the benefits of self-catering one bedroom suites with hotel service.
Less than 2 minutes stroll to the friendly village atmosphere of Port Douglas. Stroll to cosmopolitan boutiques, restaurants and entertainment options. A most sought after location – an oasis one never wants to leave. Your rate includes:
Peninsula Boutique Hotel is an adult only haven perfect for couples and singles desiring a peaceful and relaxing tropical getaway.
Your rate includes:
- Full hot buffet breakfast daily poolside
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Complimentary bicycle hire
- Complimentary portable beach chairs & umbrellas
- Friendly & personal service
You will be welcomed to The Peninsula with a refreshing aromatherapy towel and drink on arrival. The small professional team will show you all the features of the hotel, with many inclusions to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The hotel comprises of 28 Ocean View and 6 Pool View fully air conditioned one bedroom suites. There is also 1 x Peninsula Suite with both views of the beach and pool.
- Private balcony with outdoor seating
- Luxury guest amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Aromatherapy candle & oils
- Gourmet tea selection
- Espresso coffee machine
- European kitchen appliances
- Discreet kitchenette
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & hotplates.
- Granite bench tops to kitchenette and vanities
- King or twin bedding
- Walk-in shower
- Two person soaker bath
- Bathrobes & hairdryer
- Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans
- Cable and Digital TV, CD & DVD players + stereo
- Clock Radio with iPod docking station, ISD telephone
- Iron/iron board
- Complimentary Guest Laundry on each level
- Roof Safe
- Mini Bar
This hotel is renowned for refreshing harmonious furnishings that maintain style, luxury and the highest standards
- Pool View Suites: Overlooking multi-tiered heated pool oasis with glimses of rainforest covered Flagstaff Hill and Tableland ranges. These Suites capture the afternoon sun on your private terrace or balcony. An abundance of natural light enhances the colour palate.
- Ocean View Suite: Wake up to the rising sun shimmering on the Coral Sea and the natural sweeping coastline of Four Mile Beach. Floor to ceiling glass doors open to your private spacious balcony, seemlessly allowing the "outside inside".
- Onsite licensed cafe bistro "Hi Tide"
- Complimentary pool/beach towels
- Complimentary DVD / CD library
- Complimentary Guest library
- Temperature controlled heated swimming Pool
- Magna heated Jacuzzi spa - naturals minerals can aid aches and pains
- Complimentary Guest Laundry
- Elevator/Lift servicing all floors
- Complimentary under cover car park
- On-site professional owner / management
- FREE Wi-Fi internet connection available in all suites
- Internet kiosk in lobby foyer with complimentary printer.
The heated pools unique design, set over three levels incorporating submersed grotto and waterfalls make this a cool calming and relaxed atmosphere to laze on the sun lounges or enjoy a cool refreshing drink or cocktail. The heated Jacuzzi / Spa is just perfect for relaxing - day or night, set amongst the tropical gardens.
The hotel welcomes guests over 17 years. Children are not catered for.
Day Two - Free time to explore Port Douglas - Sailaway Sunset Cruise
The Sailaway Sunset Cruise departs daily. Please advise your prefered day.
Relax with a gentle afternoon cruise onboard the new luxury 'LAGOON 500' from France. Soak up the peace and tranquillity of a tropical Sunset over the Coral Sea with spectacular mountain views.
- Approximately 1.5 hours sailing along the Coastline off Port Douglas
- A complimentary glass of champagne, wine or beer
- A selection of canapés including dips, crudités and cheese platter
- Sailaway IV is a fully licensed premises, additional drinks available onboard for cash purchase.
Departures: 5.00pm - 6.30pm (Boarding from Reef Marina at 4.45pm)
Day Three - Half Day Mossman Gorge & Daintree River Cruise:
This is a great way to spend the afternoon - exploring our beautiful surrounding rainforests!
Mossman Gorge is one of the most visited spots in the Wet Tropics. Part of the Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge National Park provides a nice, easy and accessible introduction to the tropical rainforest. Lush rainforests cloak steep mountainsides from the riverbanks up to the rugged eastern slopes of the Main Coast Range, and crystal clear water cascades over large granite boulders in the Mossman River gorge. This is a great location to cool down in the crystal clear waters running down from the Tablelands.
Daintree Discovery Tours will pick you up from The Peninsula and transfer you to the mighty Daintree River, where you will join a Daintree River Cruise. Daintree River is a calm water haven for lots of native birds and wildlife, including the elusive crocodile. Keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the relaxing cruise where you could just see a crocodile or two!
Following this, journey to the beautiful Mossman Gorge. Your informative guide will take you on a fully guided tour along Mossman Gorge where you will have the opportunity to learn about the special rainforest plants and their uses by the Kuku Yalanji people for food, medicine and materials.
The walk will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes. Average fitness is required. Please bring swimmers and towel for a refreshing dip after the walk.
Departures: Afternoon - 1:30pm returning approx 5:45pm
- Return transfers
- Afternoon Tea
- 1 hour Daintree River Cruise
- Short fully guided interpretive walk
- Suits average levels of fitness
- Swim in the crystal clear gorge
- Beautiful tropical rainforest
- Australia's most popular national park
Day Four and Five - At leisure
Day Six - Check out Exemplar transfer to airport, seat in coach.
End of package
On time, good, efficient
Transfers were very good and efficient. On time and relaxed
Posted By John Chapman
Transfers seamless - van waiting at appointed hour. Great service.
Posted By Paulette Ferrigno
Everything planned like clockwork. All good
Posted By Claude Dudart-Aberdeen
Excellent pick up at Cairns, driver stopped on coast road to allow us to take in the view. Timing on return was a little tight, because of number of pickups and queue at airport for check-in.
Posted By Alan Bodley
Great time for all family
Great day/morning had by all the family
Looking forward to catching up in our return trip soon
Posted By Harry Angus
Great afternoon spent in the Daintree and Mossman river.
Posted By Jhoven de Jesus
We live in such a beautiful place
Posted By Scott Allen
Great afternoon trip.
Great afternoon trip. Relaxing but guide very informative. Thanks
Posted By Patricia Brown
Really liked the personal touch ..
Had a fantastic time here ...Room ,staff and facilities great ...Really liked the personal touch ..
Posted By Kerrie Raymond
The friendly atmosphere and helpful staff ensured a wonderful stay
Posted By D Pounder
ocean view suite was worth the money
The ocean view suite was worth the money. The view and sound of the ocean was magic. The breakfast is delicious and the location is great.
Posted By Jane Peacock
A brilliant holiday
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we were kept informed of all our tours and transfers which made our stay even more relaxing. We love kids but it was so nice having a swimming pool to actually swim in whenever you pleased and no screaming. A brilliant holiday thankyou.
Posted By Gail Martin
Exceptional staff! Brilliant Time! Will be back!
This was the best thing we did on our holiday and was part of a birthday present for my partner. She loved it! SO made me look like a legend. The crew and staff were exceptional and everyone had a brilliant time. Will be back for sure!
Posted By Ian McKenna
Absolutely fantastic sunset cruise
Absolutely fantastic sunset cruise had a great time and the crew were friendly nice and we will return again no problems
Posted By Cameron Whyatt
Just great relaxing on a sail boat
Posted By Brett Oneill
We had a fantastic time!
We had a fantastic time. Thanks Shay for your infectious laugh.
Posted By Nicole Lewis
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.